Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 50M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
We’re extremely excited to launch our search for a Vice President of Sales. As part of the executive team at Radar, you will work closely with our Co-founders to build our sales function as we continue to expand our product across the enterprise segment.
If you’re excited about the prospect of joining a 25-person company where you can lead the strategic vision of the sales organization and drive key growth opportunities, then we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the direction of our go-to market sales strategy
- Develop a healthy and inclusive sales culture that attracts, develops, and retains great Sales talent
- Coach your team through building influential relationships with enterprise accounts and negotiations
- Build sales metrics pertaining to pipeline, forecasting, sales execution, and revenue realization
- Collaborate with our Executive, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to expand Radar’s business and achieve revenue goals
- 8+ years of progressive enterprise sales experience
- Experience working at a b2b technology company, strongly preferred
- Experience selling to a technical buyer or persona, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience as a frontline seller, managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of achieving and exceeding quotas
You’ll be working with:
- Our Executive team: Nick, Tim, Coby
- Vanessa Hamer, Director of Sales Operations
- Our Account Executive team
- Brett Guenther, Director of Success Engineering
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer plan
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.