Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 50M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Solutions Engineer to support and empower customers, both pre- and post-sales, through education, support, code, and documentation. You'll be part of a small but rapidly growing Success Engineering team, so will have lots of autonomy and impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Educate and support customers, both pre- and post-sales, helping them with implementation, testing, integrations, and more
- Commit small but high-impact changes to customer-facing features and integrations in our core product
- Develop repeatable solutions & frameworks to empower customers to self serve, expand use cases and integrate with Radar in new ways
- Travel to visit customers in-person for sales meetings, integration kickoffs, and quarterly business reviews
You should have:
- 1-3+ years of technical customer facing experience in enterprise SaaS or developer tools
- Experience with location services or geofencing, a strong plus
You’ll be working with:
- Brett Guenther, Director of Success Engineering
- Caitlin (Carducci) Moran, Senior Enterprise Account Executive
- Carly Pietrobono, Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for the individual
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.