Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 50M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City and currently 25 employees.
About the role
As the second hire on the Recruiting team, you’ll play an instrumental role in helping us double from 25 to 60 employees in 2020. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, well-funded startup built with a People first mentality.
You will be joining us at a critical point of growth - hiring folks that are critical to our success and responsible for shaping our company culture. You will lead various, exciting initiatives in improving our recruiting operations, employer branding, university recruiting, and diversity and inclusion.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to find great people and innovate the Recruiting function, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will be reporting into the Recruiting Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Own full life-cycle recruitment for several non-technical and technical teams from source-to-hire
- Develop data insights to hiring managers to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies
- Lead various recruiting initiatives beyond hiring that gets you excited
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a variety of roles, preferably at a high-growth SaaS organization
- Passion for providing a great candidate experience
- An interest in DE&I – you’re passionate about building an environment where everyone can thrive
- Experience with Greenhouse, a plus
You’ll work with:
- Dan Tran, Recruiting Lead
- Our executive team: Nick (CEO), Coby (Co-founder), Tim (CTO)
- Our hiring managers!
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.