Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
Radar is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with experience identifying and closing six-figure annual contracts. We're looking for a thoughtful seller that can navigate a complex technical sale with multiple audiences (product, marketing, and engineering). You'll help shape the sales process and fine tune the sales strategy as we scale.
You will report to our Co-founder.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a sales process from prospecting to close
- Lead compelling presentations and demos of Radar to a range of members, from the C-suite to individual contributors
- Promote location context and educate companies on how it can be used to grow engagement and revenue
- Partner with engineering and product to relay market feedback and improvements
- 3+ years of SaaS enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling annual contract values of at least $100,000
- Experience selling big data, analytics, marketing technology, or mobile, a plus
- Experience hitting and exceeding quota
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Coby Berman, Co-Founder
- Our amazing Account Executive team!
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer plan
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.