Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
About the role
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to manage our growing customer base. You'll work with our largest customers, including Fortune 500 companies, and high-growth startups. Your job will be to ensure our customers are using Radar to create location-aware features that transform their product and business. As the second hire on the team, there's opportunity to shape the Customer Success function.
You will report to our Co-founder. You will be based in our San Francisco office.
What you’ll do:
- Understand each customer’s strategic goals, company culture, and where Radar can accelerate their roadmap
- Lead executive business reviews, and the ability to map how the customer is using Radar to achieve their goals
- Partner with Success Engineering during the implementation phase, and support with debugging and ongoing campaign enablement
- Identify new ways and business cases our customers can use Radar
- 3+ years of experience in a customer success role with an enterprise software company
- History of building great customer relationships with technical and non-technical team members
- The ability to explain and distill complex technical concepts in a way that creates value to stakeholders
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Coby Berman, Co-founder
- Carly Pietrobono, Enterprise Customer Success Manager
- Brett Guenther, Director of Success Engineering
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.