Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
Radar is looking for a Product Engineer to build and help design the Radar web application, including the dashboard, documentation, onboarding, landing pages, and more. The Radar web app allows developers, product managers, and marketers to configure Radar and view, analyze, export, and find insights from the location data that they collect with the Radar SDK and API.
You'll face interesting product design and scaling challenges, working in a very small team.
You will report to our CTO.
What you’ll do:
- Work on our current web application built with ES6, React, Redux, Next.js, Node, and MongoDB
- Take new features from conception to shipped product
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Our executive team: Nick (CEO) and Tim (CTO)
- Our Software Engineering team!
- Beryl Wang, Product Designer
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.