Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
We’re looking for a data-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. What do we mean by data-driven? Rather than taking a brute-force approach to cold emails, you will find creative ways to use data to personalize outreach at scale.
A successful SDR loves talking about technology and will meet sales goals, qualify leads, and build positive and lasting relationships with prospective clients. This role is designed to offer exposure to sales, business development, and marketing. You’ll help guide our sales and marketing strategy and get in on the ground floor of a growing team.
You will report to our Head of Marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Research accounts, identify important players and create interest to stimulate opportunity
- Build email sequences to nurture prospects along the decision-making journey
- Qualify inbound leads and create opportunities for the sales team
- Work with our integration partners to find opportunities where we can co-sell
- Organize and attend conferences and customer events
- 0-2 years of experience in sales or a similar field
- Interest in B2B software sales or the developer ecosystem
- A passion for technology and a desire to learn
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or other CRM/sales automation tools
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Ryan Narod, Head of Marketing
- Our sales and marketing team!
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.