Radar is the location context platform. Our mission is to make every app on every device contextually aware. Radar processes 100B+ locations per year from 100M+ devices worldwide. In April 2018, TechCrunch named us a top 12 up-and-coming enterprise startup in NYC.
Our team has backgrounds at companies like Foursquare and Facebook. We are backed by Accel, Expa, Fuel Capital, and great angels including Greg Brockman (previously CTO at Stripe) and Michael Katz (CEO at mParticle).
We're based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, New York City.
About the role
We're looking for our first IT Administrator to help refine and secure our IT infrastructure as we continue to grow. You'll be excited about the prospect of building processes from the ground up.
You will report to our Chief Technology Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Manage employee macOS laptop assets, including implementing secure best practices for:
- MDM through JAMF Pro
- Harden devices with CIS Apple macOS hardening guidelines using JAMF Policies, configuration profiles, and bash scripts
- Vulnerability management program of employee endpoints, including manual and automated patching using JAMF
- Anti-virus and malware management program on employee endpoints using Sophos
- Logging system events to a SIEM using AlienVault
- Manage employee accounts, including implementing secure best practices for onboarding, offboarding, management approval, and ongoing review of access per employee
- Manage physical office security including employee access, visitor registration, and security camera deployment
- Manage Zoom AV telephony and video conference technology deployed in conference rooms
- Maintain wired and wireless connectivity in Radar HQ
- Contribute to Security Awareness Training program for employees
- 5+ years of IT Administration experience
- Proficiency in JAMF
- Your own unique talents – we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the qualifications
You’ll work with:
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical, dental, and vision plans with 100% premiums covered for you
- Weekly catered lunch and snacks
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Free CitiBike membership
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.