Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
The Qwick Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for our new Salesforce, solution design, and data architecture. This role will partner with all teams within Demand (Sales) while working cross functionally with multiple relevant Qwick teams to ensure CRM operational efficiency. This individual will manage the various integrations and flow of data between Salesforce and other connected systems. The Qwick Salesforce admin will aid in reporting and data visualization creation for necessary teams. This individual will also support day to day upkeep and support tickets related to Qwick’s Salesforce solution. This individual will be responsible for creating and implementing programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing sales teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance.This role will have the unique opportunity to put their stamp on a successful and growing sales organization that has more than doubled in size since this time last year.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working with Demand leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess how best to utilize the CRM in a qwickly growing sales organization. Being an essential thought partner to Demand Senior Leadership in developing best-in-class operational efficiency.
- Implementing new technologies in a sales tech stack.
- Serving as a liaison between multiple internal teams to develop scalable customer-centric solutions that assist with the sales cycle. Influence the growth strategy for our marketplace through forming solid relationships internally.
- Design, lead and implement high-impact initiatives and strategies to improve our core business KPIs. Developing data centric strategies to assess the impact of sales collateral and sales training initiatives.
- Identify and assess operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes end to end to drive efficiency across all sides of the marketplace.
- Implement programs designed to drive pipeline & collaboration across the sales organization.
- Managing the flow of data between systems via API or various ETL solutions.
- Mapping out and aligning solutions to a technology roadmap that falls within our strategic objectives for the sales org
Requirements and qualifications
- BS Degree and 2-5 years of experience in a salesforce administrator role preferably in a tech or startup environment
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification
- Learning Management System experience
- Data Visualization tool experience
- SQL Skills a plus
- API Integration and ETL Experience a plus
- Eagerness and proven background in learning new tools/technologies
- Creative ideas for problem solving
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Hospitality, F&B, and staffing experience a plus
- Phoenix or Chicago preferred
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.