Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Qwick’s Director of Inside Sales will be instrumental in helping us build a robust team and strategy to accommodate our aggressive expansion and growth goals. You will help set and execute our inside sales strategy that consists of inbound, outbound, and appointment setting teams. If you have proven success aligning the tech stack, building and managing large teams, driving success through metrics, setting goals and forecasts, let’s talk.
In addition to hiring, training, and managing the professional development of our inside sales team, you will also work cross functionally with multiple departments to help drive and evolve our Demand strategy.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, start-up environment and love working with smart, motivated teams, keep reading.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Executing on a sales strategy, analyzing results and suggesting improvements
- Hiring, coaching, training, and mentoring sales teams
- Aligning the tech stack to support efficiencies of the teams
- Creatively motivate teams to drive results
- Using data to drive productivity and results
- Setting and tracking sales targets and KPIs
- Managing and overseeing the team on a day-to-day basis
- Creatively developing and driving incentive programs to drive results
- Participating in forecasting sales monthly/quarterly
- Provide customer feedback across departments
- Participating in business planning and sales strategy development
- Ensuring contracting requirements are accommodated
- Brainstorming with internal teams to determine customer and prospect outreach methods
- Building an open and transparent culture on the inside sales team
- Working in a fast-paced, transparent, and feedback driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
Requirements and qualifications
- BS Degree and 7+ years of proven inside sales management experience preferably in a tech or startup environment
- Hands on experience with CRMs and other sales software and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
- Experience building teams and sales strategy
- Creative ideas for problem solving
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Excellent presentation, analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Hospitality, F&B, and staffing experience a plus
- Phoenix based
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.