Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
At Qwick, we often say, “The team is only everything.” Our team is a huge part of what makes Qwick’s award-winning culture so special and is full of the best and brightest minds that make it possible to change the way people work in the hospitality industry every day.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will play an essential role in creating a superior candidate experience alongside our Recruiters and hiring teams in an iterative, hyper-growth environment with high talent density. Your core function as a Recruiting Coordinator will be to support the interviewing and recruiting process at Qwick while building trust-based relationships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers. You’ll also be responsible for staying in close contact with candidates to provide necessary updates about their interview process and keeping the candidate pipeline moving to achieve our hiring goals.
We’ve grown our company headcount by over 1,200% in less than two years, so we’re looking for candidates who want to elevate our recruiting processes to the next level and who are passionate about building their talent acquisition career at dynamic startup alongside a tight-knit, supportive team.
Further responsibilities include...
- Scheduling interviews and interview debriefs (phone, video, onsite) across multiple time zones and team schedules
- Proactively communicating with candidates as they move through the interview process
- Supporting onsite interviews by providing candidates with an excellent experience at the Qwick office
- Creating and presenting offer letters to candidates who have received verbal offers
- Maintaining consistent and accurate candidate, job, and user data in the ATS
- Running essential talent acquisition reports such as time to fill, time to hire, source quality, and candidate satisfaction
- Collecting and updating candidate and employee documentation during the hiring and onboarding process
- Championing Qwick’s company culture and working cross-functionally with the People team on initiatives to improve the candidate and employee experience
You’ll be a great fit if you...
- Love engaging with people and providing a top-notch candidate experience
- Can work autonomously with a high degree of organization and a bias for action
- Like to juggle several projects with adaptability in mind
- Stay curious about process improvement and learning new skills
- Enjoy collaborating with teams in a transparent, feedback-based environment
- Care deeply about making an impact in an essential industry
- 1+ years experience as a recruiting coordinator supporting multiple recruiters
- Experience supporting the recruiting process for a variety of roles and departments
- Proficiency with Greenhouse, Lever, or similar ATS
- Ability to work with multiple calendars and hiring team schedules
- Excellent organizational aptitude with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Experience creating, presenting, and processing offer letters
- Experience supporting the onboarding process
- Strong understanding of Google Suite products, Mac OS, and Zoom
- Clear and consistent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, and drive to build a successful start-up
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.