Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
About the Role
Do you love building a regional presence and driving brand awareness? Enjoy being a regional expert and representing a company that is rapidly growing? We are looking for someone who thrives in a highly cross-collaborative environment and has a strong drive to be continuously innovating while designing and implementing new strategies and initiatives. This position is high-impact with high visibility. If this description resonates with you, please continue reading!
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Working independently to design and execute a regional marketing strategy by developing and coordinating key messaging across multiple channels such as landing pages, email, digital, and print assets.
- Supporting in-person and online marketing activations and events in conjunction with identifying and stewarding external partnerships for sponsorship opportunities, co-marketing initiatives, and affiliate relationships
- Planning, hosting and acting as a representative at online or offline events to create new business opportunities, accelerate existing opportunities, and deepen user relationships
- Developing region-specific marketing strategies, tactics, and goals to execute and deploy successful marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Working cross-functionally to support demand generation and supply acquisition.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or 3-5 years of applicable work experience working on a marketing or growth team
- Proven experience designing and implementing new marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Strong proficiency working with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and email marketing
- Working knowledge of iterable, illustrator, and copywriting
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting, project management, and marketing strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Strong creative and detail-oriented with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
- Located in Los Angeles preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.