Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated Partner Marketing Manager for our Growth team who is dedicated to identifying and nurturing new marketing partners and sponsorship opportunities by developing long-term innovative partnership solutions. This individual will be partnering with our Demand and Operations teams to align on campaigns and overall marketing objectives in conjunction with crafting a strategy and tactical plan to help achieve the marketing and business objectives in our various regions.
Functions of the Role
- Delivering a great experience to our partners when working with our organization and representing our brand to be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecasting, measuring, and reporting the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Creating and executing a Marketing Partnership strategy that aligns with the business objectives for our markets
- Identifying and connecting with brands that can help enhance our marketing strategy in the respective markets.
- Developing and pitching creative concepts to bridge our title and brand positioning with 3rd party brands.
- Negotiate attractive partnership deals and ensure mutually beneficial partnership terms in-line with business objectives and strategy
- Maintaining and deepening existing relationships with external partners, publishers, charities, and industry organizations
- Staying up to date and providing feedback internally on policy, regulatory, and industry reforms/initiatives to orient our services and programs accordingly
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-6 years in business development, partnership development, marketing, or sales
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing external partners
- Demonstrated creativity and entrepreneurship with exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience determining and evaluating partnership KPIs, success, and ROI
- Prior leadership experience and ability to perform in ambiguous circumstances
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate relationships into programs that impact the business
- Ability to excel in a high context, low control environment
- Regularly travel to existing markets developing partnerships at local, regional, and national levels.
- Located in Phoenix, AZ preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.