Qwick is changing the way people work. We connect food & beverage Professionals who want on-demand work with the businesses that need them through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, high quality Professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the gig economy, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we would like to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Do you enjoy anticipating needs and solving complex administrative and operational issues before they even arise? Are you creative and enjoy working within a start-up environment? Qwick is looking for a critical member of the team to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support to the executive.
We need an Executive Assistant who is upbeat, has impeccable organizational skills, and wants to join a fast-growing organization. If you have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities, then please continue reading!
You’ll be a great fit if you like…
- Extensive calendar management, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Acting as a self-starter by taking initiative even when there are no defined answers
- Booking travel, accommodations, and managing expenses
- Efficiently managing email by organizing priority items, and responding appropriately
- Preparing copy and communications on behalf of the executive
- Assisting with the onboarding and ensuring that direct reports are up to speed and set up for success
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- Sending gifts, following up with meetings notes or directives
- Product management, assisting with meeting deadlines and keeping them on track while knowing all of the moving parts
Requirements and Qualifications
- Prior experience acting as an executive assistant or personal assistant to a CEO
- Ability to adapt to different ways of operating
- Highly intuitive; has the ability to assess needs and take action on the gaps without direction
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures with proficiency in technology, and computer software including Google Docs
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Located in Phoenix, AZ preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home flexibility + hybrid work environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.