Qwick is changing the way people work. We leverage technology to empower Food and Beverage Professionals (banquet servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers) to match with highly-rated Hospitality Businesses (catering, hotels, venues, restaurants) that need them.
We are passionate about the work that we do and the culture that we’re building while doing it. Our cultural values are an important part of who we are.
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
As the Director of Product Design, you will be responsible for setting the strategy for our product design, designing, and delivering the best online and mobile user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You’ll work hand in hand with engineering, product, operations, and our clients and advisors to help create the most frictionless and delightful experience possible.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- Online UI design portfolio with multiple case studies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to iteratively improve processes over time
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Familiarity with design systems
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Deeply empathetic to users
- Experience in a modern design workflow
- Figma experience
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- Knowledge and experience with ReactJS is a plus
- Phoenix-based or able to relocate
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working in an iterative, feedback driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Owning the end-to-end design process from strategically talking with users to high-fidelity designs for core features across all aspects of the product
- Lots of collaboration
- Prototyping, testing, and then re-testing
- Spending quality time and empathizing with users to better understand their needs
- Shipping… a lot, and having a blast doing so
- Being detail oriented
- Working alongside exceptional team members on a mission to revolutionize an industry
- Seeing where a product should go, knowing where it is, and making the steps and changes to get there
- Looking to grow with a fast-paced startup
- Competitive pay + Employee Stock Option plan
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance + 401k
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Employee support resources
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.