Qwick is changing the way people work. We leverage technology to empower Food and Beverage Professionals (banquet servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers) to match with highly-rated Hospitality Businesses (catering, hotels, venues, restaurants) that need them.
We are passionate about the work that we do and the culture that we’re building while doing it. Our cultural values are an important part of who we are.
- Free to be us - We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, our Business Partners, and our Professionals.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
As a Marketplace Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with our Qwick Professionals to ensure a positive experience on our platform. A Marketplace Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting new and existing Professionals across our markets through the successful execution of shifts worked. We are looking for a high-performing, empathetic individual who is passionate about our Professionals and the betterment of their lives, the food & beverage industry, and community engagement.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Multi-channel customer support through text and email tools
- Managing Professional supply, shift, and quality metrics
- Identifying & communicating operational feedback in order to innovate processes
- Ensuring working & existing professionals are supported through shift management processes
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Creating elevated support interactions
- Matchmaking to find a great fit
- Taking initiative in problem-solving and proactively identifying potential issues before they arise
- Understanding and improving the customer experience
- Leading with empathy and transparency
- Working alongside exceptional team members to revolutionize an industry
Requirements and qualifications
- Exposure to the Food & Beverage/Hospitality industry
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends - Saturday & Sunday availability is a must
- Excellent communication and organization skills - you’re okay with having tough conversations internally & externally
- Demonstrated use of logic to make process recommendations (automation tool exposure is a plus)
- Experience with data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Start-up experience preferred, but not required
- Based in Phoenix, AZ
- Competitive pay + Employee Stock Option plan
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance + 401k
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Employee support resources
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.