Qvin is becoming a global leader in Women's Health. Our health technology platform helps women manage their health better, through a non-invasive blood collection device named the “Q-Pad”.
The Role: Social Media Manager.
Qvin™ [pronounced: quin] is seeking an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager for a new brand in the Women's Health space, specifically - period blood! You will have the ability to help us empower women and make a significant impact on women’s health today and in the future.
The Brand: Why We Exist.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the menstrual blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Women's health has always been under prioritized in science. Something that 1.8 billion women do monthly around the world cannot go unanswered.
In 2014, Dr. Sara Naseri and Søren Therkelsen started Qvin to research, develop, and patent a product that powers this underserved and understudied population—women.
Qvin will be the first and only healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test. We exist to provide women with an easy, insightful way to: monitor existing health issues, proactively screen earlier for future health issues, go to doctor visits more informed, participate in research to close the medical gender data gap and more.
All of us at Qvin want to move the study of women forward. Period.
Job Description: What You Will Do.
As part of this next stage of our company, we're looking for a versatile and passionate Social Media Manager to help us launch, build and define the brand. This role will build a team of collaborators, co-creators, influencers, writers, bloggers and more - to authentically engage, build and participate in the Qvin community. We are looking for someone with a strong voice, vision and drive to empower women and for every person who identifies with women, however they define it.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Be the first to launch social media for Qvin, creating, curating and co-creating content and the social strategy for the brand
- Build the brand’s social media presence, working with social media creators, copywriters, editors, scientists and creative community
- Lead and communicate social KPIs and analytics - understanding the pulse of culture, the Qvin conversation and leveraging customer research
- Source, build and/or execute digital and video shoots, editing process final video production as needed
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved, collaborate with the rest of the team!
We understand that there's no such thing as a perfect candidate.
Above all else, we're looking for people who are passionate and determined to make a difference in Women's Health, and who are excited to face the challenges of a growing startup.
- You have experience in social media (content, community, curation, analytics)
- You have a passion for marketing - social is the new marketing
- You have an opinion on how brands market authentically
- You want to create, build and learn
- You are passionate about what you do, and are dedicated to delivering the highest level of quality in everything you create
- You're able to stay on top of culture trends
- You have a flawless attention to detail –mention the word blue in your application
- You're a self-starter and excellent communicator, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You can be scrappy and versatile when needed, able to wear many hats and work outside of your comfort zone
- Bonus points if you have a period
- Bonus points if you know how to shoot video
As a company founded by two Danes, Qvin is a variation on the Danish word for women, designed to be more inclusive. Qvin is the catalyst for everything we, as a company, pursue. And we stand for every person who identifies with women, however they define it.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.