Qvin is becoming a global leader in Women's Health. Our health technology platform helps women manage their health better, through a non-invasive blood collection device named the “Q-Pad”.
Qvin is seeking an experienced web developer for our high-growth company in the Women's Health space. As an early engineer at our company, you will have the ability to make a significant impact and grow across a wide range of opportunities.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Qvin is the first healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test, giving women an easy, insightful way to monitor existing health issues, proactively screen for others, and go into doctor visits more informed and confident of their own health.
We’ve built a significant infrastructure for medical device manufacturing and a clinical laboratory. We’re powering everything by software, keeping track of everything from raw materials and customer orders, to sample logistics and lab results. We have platforms across internal systems such as consumer-facing apps on Android and iOS, as well as a number of web dashboards.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can help us build out our web and e-commerce offering as we prepare to go to market. You will join our small but growing team and collaborate with the current developers to build a world-class website. You will work closely with other departments and learn about healthcare, at-home-testing, medical devices and laboratory medicine. You will participate in design discussions and be responsible for evaluating solutions and providing feedback to other engineers.
- Design, Build, and Maintain services in React and/or FlutterWeb
- Conduct code reviews and collaborate with other engineers
- Research new technologies and suggest solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- A collaborative team member
- Driven and excited about working in a fast paced startup
- Excited to work on a wide variety of problems
- Experience conducting code reviews
- Experience using modern source control
- Prior experience as a software engineer working on a team
- Familiar with good engineering habits: development techniques, security, tech debt balance, agile processes, etc.
- Experience working with FlutterWeb
- Experience working on E-Commerce Applications
- Experience working with SEO
Working at Qvin:
We’re a mission-driven, hard-working team. We care tremendously about each other and our mission. This means we invest time in spending time with each other outside of office hours and we will answer an email at 1am if need be. We have a relaxed office atmosphere where we promote autonomy. We love creating traditions and celebrating more often than not. We respect boundaries from our team and also prioritize work-life balance. After-all, both our founders come from Denmark.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical and Dental included (dependents included up to 80%)
- Menlo Park Office with fun working space and good vibes
- Generous vacation and parental leave
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause:
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH AGENCIES, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPER BASED IN OR WILLING TO RELOCATE TO THE BAY AREA