Qvin is becoming a global leader in Women's Health. Our health technology platform helps women manage their health better, through a non-invasive blood collection device named the “Q-Pad”.
Qvin is seeking an experienced Product Lead with a proven track record for our high growth company in the Women's Health space.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Qvin is the first healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test, giving women an easy, insightful way to monitor existing health issues, proactively screen for others, and go into doctor visits more informed and confident of their own health.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Product Lead with a proven track record to join our team. You will be in charge of building, prioritizing, managing and executing the product roadmap as we commercialize our product. You’ll be heads down in the day-to-day product development, building out features and interviewing users to make sure the Qvin App is a stellar experience. You will be responsible for consistently gathering feedback, analyzing trends, and using all that data to improve our products and help develop future product offerings.
As we are a Women’s health company building a new product category you will need to collect quantitative and qualitative data from women and be comfortable discussing their personal health with them. You’ll be working closely with our software engineers and design team.
- Making sure the Qvin App and Q-Pad experience is as good as it can possibly be
- Building out features for Qvin Mobile Application
- Interviewing users and trial participants to gather user experience
- Planning new features and improving existing ones
- Communicating with designers and developers
- Building out and managing the product roadmap and making sure goals are met for product
- Growing and developing a high performing product team by attracting, growing, and retaining talent, building a succession bench, and fostering an environment consistent with Qvin brand, organizational values, and user/customer focus
- Developing and adhering to a disciplined product development process, ensuring key milestones are met.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience working closely with technical product teams and engineering
- Experience working on mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Experience in one or more of the following: science, security, privacy and quality management systems, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong writing skills
- Strong project management skills, e.g. strong roadmaps, sprint planning etc.
- Experience gathering feedback from customers to organize user experience and feedback to lead product feature development
- Metrics driven and structured work processes
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skill
- Strong presentation skills, allowing you to present to audiences of any size
- Fluency with data; can interpret market dynamics and user behaviors, measure product key metrics, and communicate outcomes to stakeholders
- Experience working with modern product development software such as Jira or YouTrack, Notion or Confluence, Figma
- Understanding Women's Health experience
- Experience from working in regulated environments such as Software As a Medical Device or Financial Systems
- Experience working in a startup
- Experience working on D2C products
- Experience working with health care applications
Working at Qvin
We’re a mission-driven, hard-working team. We care tremendously about each other and our mission. This means we invest time in spending time with each other outside of office hours and we will answer an email at 1am if need be. We have a relaxed office atmosphere where we promote autonomy. We love creating traditions and celebrating more often than not. We respect boundaries from our team and also prioritize work-life balance. After-all, both our founders come from Denmark.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical and Dental included (dependents included up to 80%)
- Menlo Park Office with fun working space and good vibes
- Generous vacation and parental leave
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause:
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.