Qvin is becoming a global leader in Women's Health. Our health technology platform helps women manage their health better, through a non-invasive blood collection device named the “Q-Pad”.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Qvin is the first healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test, giving women an easy, insightful way to monitor existing health issues, proactively screen for others, and go into doctor visits more informed and confident of their own health.
We are looking for part-time contract Mobile Phlebotomists to join our growing team and support our clinical trial activities.
About the Role
- Travel in the Bay Area (all counties) performing venipuncture blood collection for clinical trial participants and returning samples to our Menlo Park office
- Providing a great customer experience to trial participants through effective communication, respect, and empathy
- Becoming an expert in the Qvin software
- Maintain the integrity of collected samples during transport (use of mini-fridge and centrifuge)
- Requires flexibility and availability in work schedule
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Certificate in Phlebotomy with a California license
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one year of experience in a related medical or clinical research setting
- Ability to understand and follow study specific protocols, company policies and procedures
- Flexible and adaptable: this role will require driving all around the Bay Area on short notice.
- Ability to learn new software and technology quickly
- Must have proof of COVID-19 and Hep B vaccination
- Must have a car to complete mobile blood draws
- In office work: $25 per hour
- Mobile phlebotomy: $35 per draw + $40 per hour when driving from patients to our office
Working at Qvin:
We’re a mission-driven, hard-working team. We care tremendously about each other and our mission. This means we invest time in spending time with each other outside of office hours and we will answer an email at 1am if need be. We have a relaxed office atmosphere where we culture autonomy. We love creating traditions and celebrating more often than not. We respect boundaries from our team and also prioritize work-life balance. After-all, both our founders come from Denmark.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause:
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.