Qvin is becoming a global leader in Women's Health. Our health technology platform helps women manage their health better, through a non-invasive blood collection device named the “Q-Pad”.
Qvin - Director of Operations
Qvin is seeking an experienced and hands-on VP of Operations for our high growth company in the Women's Health space.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Qvin is the first healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test, giving women an easy, insightful way to monitor existing health issues, proactively screen for others, and go into doctor visits more informed and confident of their own health.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced operating leader to join our team. You will be in charge of commercializing our product and be crucial in setting up operational processes in regards to growing our team and setting up a sustainable operational framework (OKR’s, KPR’s). You’ll be heads down in the day-to-day operational tasks especially leading customer success and commercialization of our product. You are an industry veteran with seasoning, wisdom and a rich network, who can help develop executive leadership and emerging business.
- Help grow the team by optimizing hiring processes
- Implement an optimal operational framework for KPIs/OKRs
- Maintain Quality systems across the organisation
- Work collaboratively with founding team on strategy
- Business development and Sales: Make sure sales/commercialisation processes and goals are met
- Customer success
- Admin and People
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of experience in operations preferable in a health related company
- Metrics driven and structured work processes
- Experience with hiring and growing a team
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills, allowing you to present to audiences of any size
- Strong academic record in Business Management, an MBA is a plus
- Prefered: experience with building a startup as an executive in operations
Working at Qvin: We’re a mission-driven, hard-working team. We care tremendously about each other and our mission. This means we invest time in spending time with each other outside of office hours and we will answer an email at 1am if need be. We have a relaxed office atmosphere where we culture autonomy. We love creating traditions and celebrating more often than not. We respect boundaries from our team and also prioritize work-life balance. After-all, both our founders come from Denmark.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical and Dental included (dependents included up to 80%)
- SF Office with fun co-working space and good vibes* (currently affected due to covid, current on flex schedule)
- Generous vacation and parental leave
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause:
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.