Qvin is seeking an experienced and hands-on Director of Marketing for our high growth company in the Women's Health space.
Over 70% of the decisions our doctors make are influenced by blood test results. However, the blood our bodies naturally deliver every month has never been explored as a testing source. Qvin is the first healthcare service to use period blood as a non-invasive blood test, giving women an easy, insightful way to monitor existing health issues, proactively screen for others, and go into doctor visits more informed and confident of their own health.
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic marketing leader to own and operate our go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for launching Qvin as a company, and our first product, the Q-Pad. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for improving women’s health outcomes and is excited about creating a product that will truly impact the world.
- Plan and drive the launch of Qvin (the company) and our first product, the Q-Pad
- Expand and lead the team that will run and manage all marketing and go-to-market efforts (e.g. copywriter, rich media content creator, growth marketer, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with the broader team and founders to expand our existing brand and implementation strategies
- Build a PR launch strategy with phased content and announcements that supports the commercial introduction of the company and the general brand positioning.
- Define, monitor and report marketing KPIs and present them regularly to the team
- Work closely with the Product and software team and align new features and products with press announcements and other marketing activities.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing with 2-3 years of experience leading a team
- Clear communicator and writer who can effectively communicate with our team and our customers
- Strong mathematical/Data driven marketing approach
- Broad knowledge of marketing campaign management, including digital, collateral, reporting and analytics, plus the ability to learn new technologies and skills on the job
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with project or product management, preferably at a consumer health company
- Strong presentation skills, allowing you to present to audiences of any size
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record; classwork in Business Management, Marketing and/or an MBA is a plus
- Background in Direct-to-consumer testing and/or event management experience are preferred, but not required
Working at Qvin: We’re a mission-driven, hard-working team. We care tremendously about each other and our mission. This means we invest time in spending time with each other outside of office hours and we will answer an email at 1am if need be. We have a relaxed office atmosphere where we culture autonomy. We love creating traditions and celebrating more often than not. We respect boundaries from our team and also prioritize work-life balance. After-all both our founders come from Denmark. With both founders being from Denmark wellcare is very much in the DNA of the company and we prioritize taking care of each other.
Benefits and Perks:
- Great compensation package and equity plan
- Medical and Dental included (dependents included up to 80%)
- SF Office with fun co-working space and good vibes* (currently affected due to covid, current on flex schedule)
- Generous vacation and parental leave
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Clause:
Qvin values diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.