Channel Sales ISR
We're looking for someone to join our channel sales team to help us engage customers in the wealth management industry. You'll be working with large to small advisors and RIAs who require data aggregation and analytics tools, from our channel partners. Explore the landscape of companies in the wealth management space who need services that Quovo provides.
- Take lead on managing inbound leads and outbound sales for our channel sales customer segment.
- Lead demos and discovery sessions with target advisors and RIAs.
- Manage customer lifecycle from prospecting to qualification to conversion.
- Become a thought leader and advocate for our technology in the industry, attend conferences, events, etc.
- Take lead on communicating, responding to and collaborating with clients and internal stakeholders around any customer issues or potential improvements.
- Systematically track client and prospect interactions, keep structured records of client issues and product feedback to pass on to support and operations teams.
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a business development and/or sales role.
- Interest in and knowledge of the wealth management market.
- Experience with selling technical products and "solution sales" a major plus.
- A hunting mindset coupled with a winning personality - we don't want an over-the-top shark, but we do want someone who hustles.
- Organized, disciplined work style with an attention to detail - deep knowledge of our pipeline and different customers, as well as what is required to move them forward/close them.
- Local to NYC area; some travel may be required, but it is unlikely to be more than a few times a year.
Base salary compensation: $60,000-$80,000, plus commission, with equity also possible.