As our Client Success Manager, you will report to our VP of Operations and manage our Client Success team. Our Operations team is comprised of Growth (part client success, part data operations), Data Product, and Implementation. We are seeking a metrics driven professional who has managed and developed a team, enjoys working with high level financial data, and is extremely comfortable working directly with clients.
- Manage the Client Success team (~5 people), who focus on client support.
- Track issue ticket analytics: determine and report which issues cost the most time, and leverage this information to optimize efficiency in tickets, while seeking systematic and long-term solutions with the Product and Operations team.
- Lead the client success team by example: continue to craft and develop responses to clients via email, phone, and ticketing systems to ensure that daily client questions and issues are addressed quickly and completely.
- Work across teams to advocate for product or system adjustments that improve our client experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer-facing role (ideally a start-up), with at least 1 year managing a team (open to more experience)
- Experience managing, growing, and developing a small team
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Investigative mindset - eagerness to analyze data, diagnose problems and detect patterns
- Committed problem solver - thinks about problems systematically and as long-term considerations, versus "quick fixes" and isolated cases
- Stellar communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High energy, with a strong desire to achieve results