Quovo is seeking a full cycle recruiter to help our organization scale. You’ll be working with senior company leadership and hiring managers from all teams throughout the entire recruiting process: define the role, source candidates, run the interview process and assessments, own the offer, and close it! We want someone who will passionately drive our talent acquisition strategy across the entire organization.
- Set and develop strategy for Quovo’s talent acquisition roadmap, ensuring that timelines and headcounts meet staffing needs.
- Own the full recruiting cycle from sourcing and screening, to an employee’s first day.
- Continue to develop Quovo’s candidate pipeline, iterate our interview model, and implement best practices throughout the recruiting process.
- Ensure proper tracking and accuracy of hiring reports, utilizing metrics to improve recruiting workflow over time.
- Work with the Marketing Team on developing and utilizing employer brand to bring in new candidates.
- Support the People team, as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record recruiting in a rapidly scaling team, especially for technical roles (a big plus is a basic understanding of Quovo’s tech stack, which includes: AWS, SQL, Python, React).
- Knowledge of best practices and protocols to bring in top talent in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities at all levels.
- High level of attention to detail, and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (ideally, Greenhouse)
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.