Quovo is looking to add an enthusiastic, data-driven inbound marketer to produce (write) digital content and optimize of our marketing efforts. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers. This role will have an opportunity to work closely with Sales, Operations, as well as executive leadership, providing a wonderful opportunity for a driven, strategic thinker with strong operational experience to shine.
- Build a rich content/ editorial library that attracts a qualified audience using blog posts, white papers, case studies, webinars, and other marketing assets.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, website, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Skills & Experience:
- Track record of success in B2B marketing (experience in finance or fintech a big plus).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or brand marketing.
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities at all levels.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite