Quovo is looking for a senior full stack engineer to join its application and API development team. You will help build and maintain core components of our platform: our financial account API product (which is used both externally by clients and internally by other Quovo processes) and the data layer that populates all our front-end applications. If you’re a little OCD about REST-ful API syntax, this is the job for you!
About Us: Quovo is the leading provider of account aggregation and data analytics technology for finance. Hundreds of financial institutions, advisors, and fintech companies utilize Quovo technology as the foundation for their service offerings, aggregating and integrating millions of daily transactions. Our office is located in the heart of Manhattan and we offer a full range of benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k), and commuter benefits.
- Design, build, and maintain core services and APIs, primarily using Python and SQL.
- Re-architect existing core services and systems with an eye towards maintainability and scalability.
- Research and prototype newer technologies to be utilized in our systems and products.
- Provide feedback to other engineers through code reviews and design reviews.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience designing scalable, testable, production-ready systems.
- 5-8 years of backend or full stack engineering experience in a professional environment.
- Strong experience with Python and SQL.
- Experience working with API-driven and data-intensive applications.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.