The Platform Team is responsible for designing and building the core services and APIs that power Quovo’s products and applications. Quovo is the leading provider of account aggregation and data analytics technology for finance. Hundreds of financial institutions, advisors, and fintech companies utilize Quovo technology as the foundation for their service offerings, aggregating and integrating millions of daily transactions. Engineers on the Platform Team must work across team boundaries, ensuring that all parts of our codebase are scalable, maintainable, and robust.
Our beautiful new office is located in the heart of Manhattan and we offer a full range of benefits including health, vision, dental, 401(k), and commuter benefits.
- Re-architect existing core services and systems with an eye towards maintainability and scalability.
- Research and prototype newer technologies to be utilized in our systems and products.
- Provide feedback to other engineers through code reviews and design reviews.
Skills and experience:
- Experience designing scalable, testable, production-ready systems.
- Experience operating and maintaining large, federated database systems.
- 4+ years of full stack engineering experience in a professional environment.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Able to work across multiple teams and discuss technical concepts to business development, operations, and other engineers.