Fintech Business Development
We're looking for someone to join our business development team to help us engage customers in the financial technology and start-up industry. You'll be working with small companies who need data aggregation and analytics tools, ranging from "two guys in a garage" to companies who have raised millions of dollars in venture funding. Explore the landscape of companies in the financial technology space as well as start-ups outside "traditional" fintech who need services that Quovo provides.
- Take lead on managing inbound leads and outbound sales for our financial technology customer segment.
- Lead demos and discovery sessions with target clients.
- Manage customer lifecycle from prospecting to qualification to conversion.
- Become a thought leader and advocate for our technology in the industry, attend conferences, events, etc.
- Systematically track client and prospect interactions, keep structured records of client issues and product feedback to pass on to support and operations teams.
Skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a business development and/or sales role.
- Interest in and knowledge of the startup and technology world (conferences, incubators, etc.), with a specific focus on fintech and adjacent sectors.
- Experience with selling technical products and "solution sales" a major plus.
- A hunting mindset coupled with a winning personality - we don't want an over-the-top shark, but we do want someone who hustles.
- Organized, disciplined work style with an attention to detail - deep knowledge of our pipeline and different customers, as well as what is required to move them forward/close them.
- Local to NYC area; some travel may be required, but it is unlikely to be more than a few times a year.