Based in Washington, DC, Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
As a Front End Engineer, you’ll be responsible for owning and implementing the development of the Design System within an Agile Development environment. You’ll create all documentation necessary to help other developers utilize the design system. You’ll receive full page mockups from Product Designers and implement them using the Design System. This role reports to Quorum’s Director of Product Design.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You’ll learn about Quorum’s many products and the public affairs world. You’ll start learning about the Development Team’s processes and the Design Function’s processes.
- First Month: You’ll learn about Quorum’s Design System as you slowly take over ownership of work translating designs into functional webpages.
- First Six Months: You’ll fully own the Design System working closely with Product Designers to implement their designs into the Quorum product.
- First Year: As you continue to implement the Design System across the Quorum product you’ll create all technical documentation to ensure that other developers can easily utilize the Design System.
- You have three to five (3-5) years of full-time professional experience working as a front-end developer.
- You have worked within and/or created a design system.
- You have a professional portfolio of past digital work online.
- You have worked with Figma.
- And, of course, you take pride in creating beautiful and functional products.
About the Design and Product Teams
- We’re a fast-growing team that is dedicated to improving our people, processes, and platform and putting our users first.
- The product team includes product management, project management, user experience, design, and user research. Product works to understand customer and market needs and to design and deliver world-class solutions that meet those needs.
- We’re very close as a team and invest not only in each others’ skills and careers but also in building real relationships with one another: product development is a team sport and we believe that it’s better (and more fun) to work on a team of people that you know well and care about.
Our Work Environment
- We are a remote-first team with flexible work options: work remotely, or you may choose to come into our office in Belo Horizonte.
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: R$8000 - R$15500 (BRL) (commensurate with experience) - This is a full time CLT position.
- Standard Brazil Holidays
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- Mental and Dental Care by SulAmérica
- Monthly Professional Development/Mental Health stipend
- Subscription to Alura learning platform
- Alelo Food Voucher
- Incompany English classes with a native speaker teacher
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one Friday per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Bi-annual Hackathons
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- CLT Working Contract.
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.