Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
The Demand Generation Manager will help generate demand for Quorum by creating integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting our ideal customer profile (ICP) to fill our inbound and outbound funnels. They will create strategic marketing campaigns leveraging a variety of tactical channels including but not limited to our website, email marketing via Marketo, webinars, content, ads across a variety of channels, paid search, social media, an account-based marketing platform, and more. While their work will benefit Quorum’s growth in a wide variety of ways, their success will primarily be measured by their ability to deliver completed meetings from organizations within our target markets.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Dive into a crash course on Quorum’s history, audience, product, and more. You’ll review our target account lists, begin to learn the nuances of our audience, and set the foundation for your success.
- First Month: It’s go time! At this point, you’ll get the keys to our accounts and budgets across ads, email, and the website. You will start managing and owning parts of the quarterly campaigns, as you ramp into owning and project managing it. You will execute tactics in support of the campaign and report on results, starting to understand what is working and what is. You will be building a relationship with the team (including the BDR team) and getting acquainted with their goals.
- First Three Months: With a wide variety of tactics and campaigns under your belt, you’ll be able to measure your reliable impact on Quorum’s bottom-line revenue growth. Watch as the number grows and your teammates generate more sales with your help.
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive marketing campaign and demand generation plan aligned with our quarterly themes and target audiences. This plan will require close coordination with other Demand Generation Associates, Demand Generation Managers, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Account Executives, and Business Development Representative peers, and will lay the foundation for Quorum’s future growth across our target account list.
- You are known for writing amazing emails that people are compelled to open and click.
- You have at least one to two years of full-time work experience in demand generation or a similar role in digital marketing, driving full-funnel conversion of qualified leads or accounts, into a CRM like Salesforce.
- You have first-hand experience planning, creating, and executing webinars, display ad campaigns, direct mail, and other digital marketing programs in support of driving demand.
- You have experience identifying winning strategies—whether by reading industry publications or running your own tests—and sharing them with others.
- You have experience managing or working with 3rd party vendors or contractors, overseeing outsourcing and completion of projects.
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities.
- You are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets.
- You take pride in educating and helping customers and are always eager to learn more about what makes them tick.
- You regularly dedicate time to improving ad campaigns by finding new ways to lower your cost-per-conversion and push another A/B test to statistical significance.
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions.
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule.
- You are a superstar if your coworkers always come to you for creative new ideas.
About the Marketing and Communications Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth.
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters.
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success.
- We use testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis.
- We are a collaborative team, so we pitch in wherever needed.
Our Work Environment
- We are a hybrid team with flexible work options: work remotely or choose to come into our vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office in Washington DC.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office - both together and remote, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, virtual art classes and wine tasting.
Do you want to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? If so, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: $82,000.00 - $95,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Up to $1,250.00 in bonuses every quarter based upon demand generation performance
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $86,000.00 - $100,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Company holidays plus additional company-wide days off for team members to rest and recharge
- Four Day Weekends for President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one designated day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Monthly professional development stipend
- One-time Work from Home Stipend
- 401k match
- Choice of trans-inclusive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Access to the CIGNA Ginger App to provide behavioral health coaching, therapy, psychiatry and self-care resources
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your own dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.