Based in Washington, D.C., Quorum is a fast-growing software company and is the leading provider of workflow software and information services for government affairs professionals across the corporations, non-profits, associations, and governmental end-markets. Quorum allows users to manage stakeholder engagement, launch grassroots advocacy campaigns, and track legislative activity at all levels of government, including federal, state and local.
Quorum provides mission-critical solutions to public affairs professionals for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and 30+ countries around the globe. Quorum serves over 2,000 customers globally including over 50% of the Fortune 100, and has over 350 team members across the globe. The company recently acquired Capitol Canary, a market leader in grassroots advocacy software.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and improve internal reporting to highlight trends and opportunities
- Utilize financial statements and portfolio metrics to forecast future expectations to make recommendations for current decisions
- Maintain and review financial models, perform sensitivity analysis, and communicate results to management for efficient decision making
- Update monthly project forecasts and perform actual to forecast and actual to budget analysis
- Analyze current business processes for efficiency and accuracy to make recommendations on ways to improve processes
- Work closely with the VP of Finance to perform ad hoc analysis to assess potential impacts on monthly, quarterly, and annual financial performance
- Interact with personnel and management at all levels internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Expert Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong knowledge of Netsuite preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
About the Finance Team
- We’re responsible for the financial stewardship of Quorum
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members, clients, and vendors
- We're close as a company—we work together, spend time together, and value each others' ideas and input
- We believe that precedent is not best practice—we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow
- We work with a great sense of integrity and accountability. We strive to make Quorum an exceptional place to work.
Our Work Environment:
- Quorum is a hybrid company headquartered in Washington, DC with team members working in Quorum’s office, in hybrid, and fully remote arrangements.
- Our vibrant, sunlight, open concept office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: $70,000-$80,000, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Company holidays plus additional company-wide days off for team members to rest and recharge
- Four Day Weekends for President’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Free Subscription to the Calm app
- Invest in Yourself Days - one designated day per quarter is dedicated to your professional development!
- Monthly professional development stipend
- One-time Work from Home Stipend
- 401k match
- Choice of trans-inclusive medical, dental, and vision insurance plan options
- Access to the CIGNA Ginger App to provide behavioral health coaching, therapy, psychiatry and self-care resources
- Virtual and in-person team events
- Bright sunlit open office concept with your own dedicated desk (if you want it)
- Inclusion & Diversity Affinity Groups to support belonging
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
For any questions regarding any open roles on our team, please reach out to email@example.com.