Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
The Director of Demand Generation will lead a demand marketing team charged with generating reliable growth for Quorum. They will help their team generate demand by implementing account-based campaigns to fill our inbound and outbound funnels. When gaps to goal emerge, the Director will step in and run campaigns themselves to help the team cross the finish line. While their work will benefit Quorum’s growth in a wide variety of ways, their success will primarily be measured by their ability to help their team consistently reach goals across meetings scheduled, pipeline, and revenue.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Dive into a crash course on Quorum’s history, audience, product, and more. You’ll meet all the key stakeholders on the team, begin to learn the nuances of our audience, and set the foundation for your success.
- First Month: It’s go-time! At this point, you’ll get the keys to our Demand Generation team. This is your green light to help the team get new campaigns live, optimize our existing campaigns, and start running up the numbers.
- First Six Months: With a few months under your belt, you’ll be prepared to lead the team in a quarterly planning exercise. You’ll help each team member build a list of campaigns they need to run to help hit our team-wide meeting scheduled goal, and ensure team workload is manageable.
- First Year: Build and implement a comprehensive demand generation plan for the next two years. This plan will require close coordination with your Account Executive and Business Development Representative leaders, and will lay the foundation for Quorum’s future growth.
- You have at least four years of full-time experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion in a CRM like Salesforce over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel for a product with an average sales price of $5-100k in annual recurring revenue
- You are known for writing amazing blast and nurture emails that people are compelled to open and click
- You regularly dedicate time to improving ad campaigns by finding new ways to lower your cost-per-conversion and push another AB test to statistical significance
- You are comfortable building a plan to help hire/onboard new team members while also coaching existing team members as they find a long-term career growth path
- You are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule
- You are a superstar if your coworkers always come to you for creative new ideas
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
- We use testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis
- We are a small team, so we pitch in wherever needed
Our Work Environment
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until September 7, 2021. Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program. All applicants do need to be willing and able to relocate to the Washington DC area in 2021.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- Base Salary: $120,000.00 - $130,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Plus up to $1,000.00 in bonuses every quarter based upon demand generation performance
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $124,000.00 - $134,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
Benefits: 401(k) match, trans-inclusive health/dental/vision insurance, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.