Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Europe, The United States, and more than a dozen countries.
The Content Marketing Associate will help generate demand for Quorum and position Quorum as a thought leader by creating strategic content that drives engagement through marketing-owned channels and web traffic through SEO. They will create content that supports the inbound funnel from awareness to close and across products and territories.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You’ll read through Quorum’s existing content library and meet the other members of Quorum’s marketing team to understand how content fits into our larger marketing strategy.
- First Month: You’ll learn the ins and outs of Quorum’s product and how it addresses the needs of a public affairs audience. You will write your first blog for an upcoming campaign based on a given brief.
- First Six Months: You will develop your own content ideas to support demand generation and sales enablement through SEO research and conversations with subject matter experts.
- First Year: You will take a data-driven approach to measuring content’s success in order to make recommendations for our content calendar. You’ll take ownership of some of Quorum’s content streams.
- You have at least one year of experience writing for an external audience in a content marketing, journalism, and/or communications role
- You have at least one year of experience working in or around the public affairs industry (e.g., working on political campaigns, lobbying in a state legislature, and/or building grassroots advocacy programs at a non-profit organization)
- You have honed your skills in aligning your writing to fit a particular audience
- You feel at home in longform writing—if given the choice, you’d rather write a 1,000 word article than one-sentence web-copy (but you’ll write both)
- You understand how SEO works and how to craft content that helps meet SEO goals
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have experience writing content on deadline, meeting the needs of the market as they arise
- You are a superstar if you are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of perspectives
About the European Union Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers.
- We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
Our Work Environment:
- During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least 1 June, 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work and reside in Belgium.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting.
- Base Salary: €3,500.00 - €4,000.00 per month (commensurate with experience)
A cover letter is required for this role.