Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in the Europe, United States, and more than a dozen countries.
As the Managing Director of Europe, you will be based in a regional office in Brussels, Belgium and report to our US-based Director of Emerging Markets. You will be responsible for growing our regional market awareness and sales revenue. In addition to personally securing prospective clients to meet an individual sales quota, you will lead a 5-person team owning marketing, sales, and customer success for clients based in Europe.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You will be introduced to Quorum’s sales process playbook, start exploring the Quorum software platform, and get to know the dedicated members of the Quorum European Union team. The team consists of Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Customer Success and (soon) Marketing Support.
- First Month: You will work closely with your direct manager, the US-based Director of Emerging Markets to successfully onboard into your new role. You will begin to oversee daily operations. You’ll also work to hire additional team members for your team.
- First Six Months: You will develop and execute on new strategies to build a strong pipeline of opportunities, establish potential partnership channels, close your first sale, and improve our relationship with our current customers.
- First Year: You will become an expert on law, business practices, and regulations and identify strategies to expand Quorum’s client base by leading a team to meet or exceed annual revenue quota targets, and have a real impact on a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works.
- You have 5+ years of experience selling SaaS solutions in Europe with multiple stakeholders and committee decisions
- You have a proven track record leading and maintaining a high performing team to create and maintain sales opportunities
- You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and carry your own sales pipeline
- You take pride in engaging and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to secure revenue targets and advocate for operational support
- You’re an especially strong candidate if you have experience establishing new processes and procedures to scale growth within a software company.
- You will stand out if you have experience mastering new products and collaborating with product management teams to develop new products
- You are a superstar if you have proven experience leading and maintaining pipeline building marketing efforts or other go-to-market strategies
- You have a proven track record of accurately forecasting sales on a consistent basis
- You have the ability to proactively identify gaps in the employee base, coach current employees, and hire new talent as needed
- You have professional fluency to read, speak, and write in English and you are a rockstar if you have professional fluency to read, speak, and write in French
About the European Union Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers.
- We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
Our Work Environment:
- During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least 1 June, 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work and reside in Belgium.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting.
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
In addition to a resume, please submit a one-page cover letter explaining your motivation for applying to the Managing Director (EU) role.
- On Target Earnings: €120,000.00–€140,000.00(OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Base Salary: €80,000.00–€100,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation: €40,000.00