Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
Quorum is looking to add an exceptional product marketing professional to its growing team, with a focus on the process of building and marketing the core narrative of Quorum’s products across the entire product lifecycle.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this role will work cross-functionally with the broader marketing team as well as with the Software Development, Customer Success, and Sales teams to drive product and feature awareness and adoption amongst prospective and current clients. As a member of our growing team, you will be empowered and expected to proactively identify challenges and propose solutions. You will also manage a Product Marketing Associate and help her grow in her career. Among other things, members of our marketing team are creative, analytical, optimistic, hardworking, and supportive.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Learn about the landscape of Quorum’s market and become an expert on Quorum’s existing buyer personas.
- First Month: Establish guidelines and a framework for collaboration with Quorum’s Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure that product marketing resources meet their needs and are fully utilized. Learn the products.
- First Six Months: Develop a robust project calendar aligned with the product roadmap. Regularly conduct research, write strong copy and create resources to help our Product, Sales and Customer Success teams, and work with team members to measure which assets effectively help to close deals and identify prime new prospects. You will handle everything from concept to execution and analysis.
- First Year: Enable demand for Quorum by delivering exceptional brand experiences, accelerating our sales cycle, and scaling Quorum’s product marketing program—all aligned to make a significant impact on Quorum’s growth.
- You have 5+ years of work experience with at least three (3) years of experience in Product Marketing
- You are able to manage projects with numerous stakeholders, including seeking internal and external input to inform positioning.
- You are comfortable leading complex projects that require buy-in and participation from multiple stakeholders on multiple teams.
- You have experience writing compelling B2B or SaaS product copy for the web and sales enablement
- You have experience channeling the voice of the customer to convey value.
- You are an especially strong candidate if you have experience conducting interviews and leveraging primary and secondary sources to inform strategy and copywriting.
- You are an especially strong candidate if you already understand the needs and concerns of the public affairs market.
- Design capabilities are not required, but would be helpful for the creation of product marketing materials.
About the Marketing and Communications Team
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal and professional growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team members’ careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
- We use testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis
- We are a small team, so we pitch in wherever needed
Our Work Environment
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least September 1, 2021. Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program. All applicants do need to be willing and able to relocate to the Washington DC area in 2021.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $104,000.00 - $134,000.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Base Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Plus up to $1,000.00 in bonuses every quarter based upon demand generation performance
- Benefits: 401(k) match, trans-inclusive health/dental/vision insurance, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.