Sales Enablement Manager
Named a top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Quorum is software built for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union.
Quorum is 100% bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As the Sales Enablement Manager, you will lead sales training across Quorum’s revenue generating functions including Account Executives, Customer Relationship Advisors, and Business Development Representatives.
- You want to make an impact on the growth of a startup and have several years of experience serving as an Account Executive or in a sales enablement role at a company with a multi-product Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution.
- You have extensive sales training knowledge with a thorough understanding of instructional, analysis, delivery, implementation, and evaluation best practices.
- You are an excellent teacher and coach who enjoys helping others learn how to be better at selling.
- You have a keen ability to build meaningful, collaborative relationships with members of the Quorum team.
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills and are comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-world presentation environments.
- You're a highly-motivated self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a growing team.
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can form real friendships with other professionals and where you have a strong sense of belonging at a growing startup.
What You’ll Do
- Design and run a comprehensive onboarding program for new account executives reducing ramp time.
- Establish a formalized and continuous sales training program that leads to expanded sales performance across the sales team helping to increase the close rate of the team.
- Coach our sales team through sales strategies, prospecting and post-mortems, coordinating with Team Leads to ensure continuous alignment and learning within the sales organization.
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve our sales funnel, and regularly use data to measure the success or fine tune your initiatives.
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth.
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters.
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success.
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office.
- A weekly food delivery service stocks our fridges with breakfast and lunch foods so our team doesn’t have to eat out.
- All team members are given access to our building’s state of the art gym.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- To name a few, we offer health care, a 401K program, unlimited paid time off, commuter benefits, and healthcare benefits!
If you'd like to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way advocacy works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!