Named the top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Quorum is software built for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union.
Quorum is 100% bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will help generate and enable demand for Quorum by driving conversion across Quorum’s lead and customer lifecycle. They will use Hubspot, our automated marketing platform, to deliver a more consistent, valuable experience to inbound leads, from their first form submission to their conversion to a sales opportunity.
- You have at least one year of experience working in B2B demand generation, or comparable experience driving conversion over the course of a multi-month acquisition funnel
- You consider yourself skilled at writing and configuring email marketing campaigns using Hubspot or a comparable marketing automation platform
- You have honed the ability to perform data analysis, identify actionable insights, and efficiently execute on opportunities
- You are excited to identify and prioritize problems, develop several proposed solutions, and work with team members to own the execution of these solutions
- You consider yourself to be relentlessly reliable—always completing high-caliber projects on schedule
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you take pride in crafting amazing emails that people are compelled to open and click
- You are a superstar if you are a natural “people person” who easily establishes rapport and finds joy in the opportunity to collaborate with people with a variety of skill sets
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidants, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
- We use A|B testing to optimize how we do our jobs on a daily basis
- We are a small team, so we pitch in wherever needed
What You’ll Do
- First Week: Structure and maintain reports to measure strong and weak points in Quorum’s inbound funnel
- First Month: Build and launch email drip campaigns focused around specific points in the lead or customer lifecycle
- First Six Months: Work in close collaboration with outbound team, Customer Relationship Advisors, and others to ensure consistency in messaging and targeting strategy
- First Year: Manage, iterate, and optimize Quorum’s automated marketing platform (Hubspot) to convert and nurture our existing funnel across our different buyer and customer personas.
Our Work Environment:
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
Do you want to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works? Drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!