Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
As a Customer Success Operations Analyst, you will identify and execute upon operational efficiencies and strategic insights that enable the Customer Success team to retain, expand, and delight clients.
- You want to make a meaningful impact on the customer and team member experience at a high-growth startup
- You have honed the ability to perform data analyses, then convert your findings into simple data visualizations that clearly explain the opportunity or problem identified
- You have at least two (2) years of experience serving as a Customer Success Manager, Sales Operations Lead, or other comparable role for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- You are excited to identify problems, develop several proposed solutions, work with stakeholders across multiple departments to build consensus around the best solution, and own the execution of that solution
- You are passionate about designing and implementing process improvements that make people’s lives easier by solving everyday problems
- You take pride in critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and distinguishing user requests from underlying company needs
- You consistently make decisions by evaluating what strategies will align with long term business objectives
- You want to be a part of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team environment where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have a Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt or above), Project Management Professional (PMP), or other comparable process improvement certification
- You are a superstar if you have served as a database administrator or data analyst for a Customer Success automation platform (e.g., ChurnZero, Gainsight, Totango)
What You'll Do:
- First Week: You'll get to know 30+ dedicated Customer Success team members, start learning Quorum culture and get an introduction to the various systems that make up the Customer Success Team’s digital ecosystem.
- First Month: You will learn the ins and outs of Quorum’s Customer Success automation platform, and begin to evaluate where workflows should be optimized. You will learn how to use the Quorum platform. You will learn about the Customer Success Team’s Qly and Annual goals and the key metrics we use to track performance. You’ll build proficiency with the team’s Customer Journey Metrics and how those leading indicators are integrated into each phase of the customer lifecycle.
- First Six Months: You will serve as the primary systems administrator for Quorum’s customer success automation platform and drive product adoption across the Customer Journey by modifying the digital and human-led touch points surrounding Moments of Truth. You will mitigate risk by detecting early signals of at-risk renewals and expansion deals, then designing playbooks/journeys and escalation pathways for Customer Success Managers to address the risks. Finally, you will launch a monthly newsletter highlighting the data / business insights gleaned in the previous month.
- First Year: You will work cross-functionally (e.g., Product, Design, Business Development, Finance) in order to identify pain points and implement solutions that will help Quorum to retain, expand, and delight clients while improving our operational efficiency. You will play an important role in growing a start-up and establishing Quorum as a market leader in Washington, DC
About the Customer Success Team:
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least March 31, 2021. Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program. All applicants do need to be willing and able to relocate to the Washington DC area in 2021.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- Base Salary: $42,000.00–$60,000.00 (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation: Up to $7,500.00 in team retention and expansion bonuses
- On Target Earnings (OTE): $50,500.00 – $67,500.00 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Benefits: 401(k) match, trans-inclusive healthcare, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.