Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we're supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class customer success program. Quorum's clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, the European Union, and more than a dozen countries.
As Quorum’s Recruiter reporting to our Chief People Officer, you will design and manage our recruiting strategy, including sourcing candidates, managing pipelines, and delivering a delightful candidate experience in order to build a diverse and productive workforce. You will be expected to work with our Recruiting Coordinator to lay the foundation to expand recruiting operations to hire 50+ team members on an annual basis while decreasing the average time to fill roles.
What You'll Do:
- First Week: You'll learn the ins and outs of the current Quorum candidate experience, start completing certifications for using our applicant tracking system, and get to know our Talent & Culture team.
- First Month: You will connect with key stakeholders and hiring managers to identify hiring needs and create a strategy to fill open roles. You will take ownership over managing end-to-end recruiting, including sourcing prospects, scheduling interviews via Greenhouse, and shepherding candidates through the entire candidate journey. You will be participating in WeeklyTalent & Culture Meetings where we report out on pipeline health, workforce representation statistics (e.g., % of new hires, promotions, turnover for people of color), and performance on KPIs (e.g., time-to-hire, yield-on-offer, engagement survey).
- First Six Months: You will customize and optimize our recruiting strategies to attract high-quality candidates from a range of backgrounds and life experiences (e.g., veterans). You will partner with Marketing and Communications to enhance our employer brand. And, you will take the lead on educating and guiding team members, hiring managers, and the Operations team on best practices and current trends in recruiting.
- First Year: You will develop and execute on sourcing and recruiting management strategies that meet the needs of a high-growth B2B SaaS company, including amplifying our diversity hiring efforts and iterating on our hiring process until we meet or exceed industry benchmarks for time to hire and time to fill.
- You have at least four years of experience working in end-to-end recruiting at a high-growth or enterprise software company
- You are committed to make a meaningful impact on building a diverse and inclusive organization
- You are excited to apply an analytical mindset to streamline Quorum’s efforts to recruit and hire exceptional team members
- You have experience working with an Applicant Tracking System—bonus points if you’ve worked with Greenhouse!—and are interested in expanding your technical recruiting skills
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with people from all walks of life with ease either in-person or online
- You take pride in working quickly and diligently to help active and passive candidates understand how they can advance their career by joining your organization
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have prior experience applying continuous improvement strategies to improve the Candidate Journey from application through onboarding
- You are a superstar if you have experience building and broadcasting a strong employer brand
- And, of course, you’re a highly-motivated self-starter that is eager to contribute to the team from Day One
About Us: The Operations Team
- We take pride in keeping the metaphorical train on its track at a high-growth start-up
- We are the front-line in living into Quorum's #1 value—invest in people. Our greatest asset is the people around us. We focus on building meaningful relationships with and caring for the people who inspire us: our clients, our potential clients, and our team
- We are the resident subject matter experts on business operations—our team covers human resources and sales operations!
- We believe that precedent is not best practice—we are constantly striving to improve our own workflow. In doing so, we live by Quorum’s values to Take the Lead and Own the Execution
- We pay attention to the details and have pride in the work we do, knowing that our team helps provides peace of mind to our team members, clients, and vendors
- We're close as a company—we work together, spend time together, and value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment:
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least January 3, 2022. Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
If you'd like to have a big impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!
- Base Salary: $90,000-$110,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation: Up to $5,000.00 team-based bonus based upon hitting Talent & Culture Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Benefits: 401(k), trans-inclusive health/dental/vision, 12-weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption/fostering leave, unlimited PTO, and more.