Named the top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, Quorum is software built for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum remains entirely bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft. Founded in 2014, Quorum is headquartered in Washington, D.C. with an international office in Brussels.
Called "The Moneyball Effect on K Street"by the Washington Post and "Google for Congress"by the Huffington Post, Quorum has been featured in over 50 news outlets and is used by Walmart, Coca-Cola, Apple, the United Nations, and many other companies, trade associations, and advocacy groups.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients’ unique situations.
- You build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- You adapt well to change and strive for continual improvement.
- You are a problem solver who will go above and beyond to provide a remarkable client experience.
- You are looking to be part of a growing Customer Support team.
- You have an eye for detail and experience working with large datasets.
- You are excited to develop standardized processes and best practices for technical implementations.
- You have an interest in growing your technical skills--whether it’s gaining knowledge of email deliverability best practices and managing DNS maintenance requests or learning how to implement technical integrations.
- And, you enjoy a good challenge!
What You’ll Do
- First week: You'll learn the ins and outs of the Quorum platform, test yourself on common use cases, and get to know the Quorum team.
- First month: You’ll start to provide support to clients and continue to develop knowledge of the product and how everyday users interact with it. You will also read existing documentation and gain familiarity with how the Backend of the platform operates.
- First 6 months: You will take point on helping people understand how to best use Quorum through direct support interactions, as well as working alongside Customer Success Managers on technical implementations.
- First year: You will create internal and external documentation to provide best practices around technical support, and become the go-to person for providing technical help on the Customer Success Team.
About Us: Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with the Quorum platform every single day.
- We provide knowledgeable and friendly support to clients using Quorum.
- We’re experts in Quorum—we know the product like the back of our hand!
- We're a small team and pitch in wherever needed, from helping in recruiting to supporting customers.
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input.
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
If you'd like to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way the advocacy process works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!