Consistently named one of the top D.C. start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum is software built for public affairs. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum is 100% bootstrapped—meaning we have never raised venture capital funding—and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, and Lyft.
As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you will interface with clients and potential clients to assist them in understanding and implementing Quorum's technical product offerings. You will help clients have a remarkable experience with Quorum’s platform by specializing in product integrations, analyzing and uploading client data, and helping our Customer Success Managers with technical solutions. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining systems to increase the efficiency of the Support team, and also spend a reduced amount of time providing live support to our clients over email and chat.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You'll learn the ins and outs of the Quorum platform, test yourself on common use cases, and get to know the Quorum team.
- First Month: You’ll start to provide support to clients and continue to develop knowledge of the product and how everyday users interact with it. You will also read existing documentation and gain familiarity with how the Backend of the platform operates.
- First Six Months: You will take point on helping people understand how to best use Quorum through direct support interactions, as well as working alongside Customer Success Managers on technical implementations.
- First Year: You will build on internal and external documentation to provide best practices around technical support, create systems to collect and analyze data and improve efficiency, and become the go-to person for providing technical help on the Customer Success Team.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients’ unique situations.
- You build strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- You are a problem solver who will go above and beyond to provide a remarkable client experience.
- You are looking to be part of a growing Customer Support team.
- You have an eye for detail and experience working with large datasets, especially in Excel.
- You are excited to further develop standardized processes and systems to increase team efficiency and provide data insights.
- You have an interest in growing your technical skills--whether it’s gaining knowledge of email deliverability best practices and managing DNS maintenance requests or learning how to implement technical integrations.
- You have some previous experience working with IT teams and/or a familiarity of CSS and HTML.
- And, you enjoy a good challenge!
About Us: Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We're very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others' ideas and input
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting