Named a top D.C. startup to watch in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Quorum is software built for public affairs, providing one place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Thousands of public affairs professionals use Quorum for their work in Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and the European Union. Quorum remains entirely bootstrapped, having never raised venture capital funding, and works with organizations like Coca-Cola, the United Nations Foundation, Sierra Club, General Motors, Lyft, and the U.S. Travel Association. Founded in 2014, Quorum is headquartered in Washington, D.C. with an international office in Brussels.
See why legislative professionals and over 50 publications have their eye on the Quorum team:
- "Lobbyists Have a New Secret Weapon" - Bloomberg Businessweek
- "This Start-Up Is Like Google for Congress, And Legislators Love It" - Huffington Post
- "The Startups D.C. VCs and Investors are Watching in 2018" - DC Inno
- You have a keen ability to build meaningful, collaborative relationships with prospective clients and members of the Quorum team
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills and are comfortable speaking clearly and concisely in real-world presentation environments
- You have work experience with the legislative process or in politics and advocacy more broadly; whether it be working on a campaign, on the hill, or in legislative advocacy
- You're a highly-motivated self-starter who wants to make valuable contributions to a growing team
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment where you can form real friendships with other professionals and where you have a strong sense of belonging at a growing startup
- We’re a close-knit team of innovative, hardworking, and optimistic people who value responsibility, productive discourse, and personal growth
- We work hard to deliberately develop our team member’s careers. We are voracious learners and will be your mentors, confidantes, and supporters
- Our team is dedicated to building and growing a remarkable company. Working at Quorum is unique and particularly fulfilling because each team member’s work directly impacts the company’s success
What You’ll Do
- Develop mastery of Quorum products to be able to communicate their value to an organization
- Build relationships with potential clients and external stakeholders to help shepherd prospective clients through the process of deciding if Quorum is right for them
- Present Quorum as a solution to problems faced by potential clients in formal and informal settings
- Represent the company at events, conferences, and functions in and outside of DC in the public affairs and government relations world
Our Work Environment
- We work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office
- A weekly food delivery service stocks our fridges with breakfast and lunch foods so our team doesn’t have to eat out.
- All team members are given access to our building’s state of the art gym
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office, which we call Quorum Fun events. Past Quorum Fun events have included apple picking, yoga, and wine tasting
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown DC, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots
- To name a few, we offer health care, a 401K program, unlimited paid time off, commuter benefits, and healthcare benefits!
If you'd like to learn what it's like to have a real impact at a fast-growing company that is changing the way advocacy works, drop us a line. We'd love to talk to you!