Although Quora is now a "remote-first" company, employees for this position will need to perform their work from our offices in Mumbai, India.
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people's heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About Sales Strategy & Operations:
A mission-driven team committed to scaling Sales and Revenue. We work in partnership with the Sales Leadership team: defining, building, and evolving the entire sales stack, including tooling, data, strategy, planning, process, and more. We work in partnership with our sales and cross-functional counterparts to identify and remove day-to-day barriers.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy and Operations ambassador to the APAC region will be responsible for executing five functional areas and serving as the liaison between Quora APAC and International teams. You will be leading sales performance analysis & forecasting as well as sales task automation. This is a fun and unique opportunity to deliver incredible impact as Quora grows its Revenue functions.
- Data & Tooling: Work with APAC team leads to identify and execute tool and data needs
- Business Analysis: Work with APAC Sales leadership to identify & build reports/ dashboards
- Strategy & Planning: Support pipeline development; be an ally in setting goals and quotas across APAC teams
- Operations & Process: Drive efficiency: design, test, and drive process adoption; automate workflows
- Special Projects: Accelerate the execution of key APAC projects
- Liaison: Collaborate with the global Sales Strategy and Operations team and with cross-functional (international) stakeholders
- Ability to work local business hours and to periodically coordinate with US team members (8:30 AM - 10:00 AM PST Monday - Thursday)
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, etc)
- 3+ years in a Sales Operations role including Sales Performance Analysis and Forecasting
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce or other similar Customer Relationship Management tools
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to present technical content to business audiences
- Experience working with and/or comfort rapidly learning with the following: Tableau, Superset, GWI, Outreach, Snov.io, Dataloader
- 1+ years online advertising business experience
- Experience developing account lists, facilitating account transfers & rerouting, data debugging, and issue resolution.
- Experience developing/updating sales and marketing collateral
- Demonstrated working knowledge of outbound email drip campaigns/tool enabled automation
- Previous partnership with International teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) disclosure