The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people's heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
Quora’s Growth Partnerships team focuses on driving revenue impact by executing sales programs and serving as strategic partners for our advertising customers. We’re a group of ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals spread out across three continents who love talking with our customers as well as launching and optimizing the strategic processes by which we serve them. We strive to be experts in digital advertising, growth strategies, sales, and customer service and we move quickly to deliver as much impact as possible.
About the Role:
You’ll be a founding member of Quora’s Growth Partner team in Europe. While you’ll be expected to consistently meet and exceed revenue goals, establish deep relationships with strategic partners, and educate the EMEA market about Quora and its ads platform, you’ll also be expected to lay a solid foundation for this new team.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and direct clients
- Identify, outreach to, and activate new clients, helping them realize the value of Quora’s platform
- Provide excellent support to high-potential customers that express inbound interest in advertising on Quora
- Help businesses to optimize and scale their marketing initiatives post-sale
- Highlight trends and product requests to the product development team
- Support a large number of advertisers over email. You’re proactive in helping your clients grow and optimize their campaigns as well as in resolving technical issues they may be facing
- Be a voice for the EMEA market at Quora, push forward new initiatives that will drive impact for the business
- Ability to periodically coordinate with US team members outside of standard EU working hours
- 3+ years in online media sales
- Fluency in both English and at least one of the following: German, French, Spanish
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles, including coordinating with legal, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Deep knowledge of prospecting and online sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA or BS Degree
- Previous experience in marketing
- Experience working remotely at a similar organization
- Experience optimizing campaigns across multiple ad platforms
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.