Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Success is not only a function or a team at Quiq, it’s our reason for doing business. Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are central to helping our company realize this critical mission. Quiq CSMs are our customers’ trusted guides on their business messaging and AI journey. As a new and quickly evolving space, conversational AI has the potential to transform the way businesses market, sell, service and drive loyalty for their end customers.
As a Quiq CSM, you’re empowered to bring to bear all of Quiq’s resources to drive business value. You’ll get to work with the world’s best brands and guide them on how to use business messaging across channels and touchpoints. You’ll also get to build a best-in-class Customer Success program and work closely across the Quiq team – partnering with teammates across Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Services and Product.
While CSMs will not have direct commercial responsibility for our customers (renewals, expansions), their role directly supports growth for Quiq. You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Quiq.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing customer onboarding – Own the customer onboarding phase. Guide customer expectations and train them about our product, people and processes.
- Managing the customer relationship & journey – Proactively manage our customer relationships, guiding them on continued value and bringing in the broader Quiq team of experts, as needed, to help them achieve their goals.
- Tracking customer health – Proactively identify, track and escalate components of our customer health. Raise critical customer concerns internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues.
- Leading business reviews and strategic conversations – Run our strategic planning and review sessions with our customers and their teams. Plan, prepare for, execute and recap strategic conversations with customer and Quiq teams.
- Conducting Success Planning – Understand “what success looks like” for our customers and track against it by establishing the right KPIs, baselines and targets over time. Hold our customers’ teams and our internal Quiq team accountable to achieve mutually-agreed upon targets.
- Educating and enabling customers - Educate and train customers, and connecting them with available tools, resources, and communities.
- Growing value - Assess the maturity of deployed features and functionality and make recommendations for improvements and efficiencies. Work closely with the commercial and professional services teams to activate those opportunities.
- Fostering and activating advocacy – when a customer is achieving success, proactively identify and directly manage our requests for advocacy.
- Implementing Customer Success strategies - establish frameworks, playbooks and enablement for customers and the broader commercial team.
You’ll do well in this role if you...
- Have hands-on experience in executing customer success motions at other enterprise SaaS platforms.
- Have experience in Contact Center Operations or worked for contact center software platforms supporting contact center operations (WFM, CCaaS, Reporting/Analytics is a plus)
- Are extremely comfortable with complex, technical software
- Have excellent communications skills (verbal and written) and professional gravitas
- Have experience creating and delivering presentations to customers
- Possess strong business acumen and strive to understand customers’ businesses and goals
- Have experience analyzing data, doing value analysis, forming and delivering recommendations
- Are a team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team and customers
- Have proven capacity to develop relationships and optimize enterprise customer accounts; you understand what it means to evangelize the product
- Are scrappy and resourceful - might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them
- Have worked in conversational AI or contact center software.
Benefits and Perks
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.