At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to drive efforts to grow our dental provider-facing sales channel. You will prospect and close inbound and outbound leads in order to grow the brand in the dental professional channel. In a start-up environment , being comfortable with a fast rate of change and growth is vital. In this role, you will have a direct impact on growing the business by improving processes and tools, overall elevating the dental partner experience.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities within assigned territory
- Responsible for calling on small, midsize & enterprise accounts
- Build strong client relationships with existing provider accounts to drive recurring orders and mitigate attrition
- Provide exemplary service to maintain our growing book of providers
- Accountable for select sales activity to convert prospective dental practices and DSO organizations to quip products and services
- Identify revenue opportunities and close new business in order to grow our book of providers
- Engage in continuous follow up and outreach to our provider base; build outreach cadences to automate communication flow with both existing accounts and new business
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, market opportunities & current events pertaining to the dental space
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all of quip’s provider facing / focused initiatives, including cross-functional work with internal teams
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience. Dental, medical, or healthcare sales preferred.
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (this role will have remote flexibility)
- Competitive health and dental benefits
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip’s professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company's future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.