At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are looking for someone to accelerate the growth of the quip App, quip reward strategy, reward partners and adoption of quip Smart or connected hardware. The individual will be a part of the broader growth team whose focus is on new customer acquisition, retention, segmentation, constructing smart tests, and refining ad placements to drive sales and grow our member base. A thorough understanding is needed of the paid media landscape, co-operative media placements like package inserts, sweepstakes and gated offers along with a point of view on how to best utilize them for growth. The right candidate should be excited to develop strategic reward programs and partnerships to provide incremental and/or unique value to quip app users.
You'll interact closest with lifecycle marketing, media, software engineering, digital product, brand marketing, data and media teams. You will own core KPIs related to App engagement and reward activity along with a dedicated budget to grow engagement, LTV and incentivize more app adoption. You will report on shared metrics related to smart brush sales and upsells from the app ecosystem.
This role is a member of the Growth Team and will report into the VP of Growth
- Own the quip app rewards calendar, strategy and budget
- Identify and present opportunities for app reward drops, campaigns or sweepstakes, evergreen reward optimizations and app downloads
- Identifying personalization opportunities to delight, engage and increase LTV of multiple app user segments
- Partner with the paid media team to amplify app downloads leveraging mobile, affiliate, paid social, paid search, display, and video channels.
- Partner with the product marketing and brand teams to amplify strategic partnerships or unique reward drops.
- Report on value gained from partnership negotiations, value of earned media swaps and any other earned media value from app activities.
- Manage and aggregate weekly and ad-hoc key performance metric reports for all rewards, app downloads, and smart brush adoption to communicate updates with marketing stakeholders and the broader team
- Use performance data to drive strategic insights and recommendations for creative development, experimentation, and partnership strategy
- Manage communication between legal, lifecycle, marketing, and design teams to ensure best practices and a great user experience are applied to all new rewards
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of acquisition team (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, and targeting options) specifically in context of the app and smart ecosystem
- Communicate quickly and effectively with external partners
- 6+ years of marketing, growth, partnerships and/or product management experience
- 1-2 years of experience developing partnerships, trade or similar business development activity
- Strong interest and understanding of the current app, drop, partnership and media landscape is a must
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and realizing partnerships on your own.
- Customer-centric mindset and the ability to understand what would be most exciting for multiple segments or personas
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Agency or prior e-commerce experience is a major plus
- Nice to have: Degree(s) in Business, Marketing, IS, or related field
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
quip is a modern oral health company launched in 2015 that provides thoughtfully designed personal oral care products and professional dental care services through a digital platform that makes oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. The current personal care offerings include a wide selection of American Dental Association accepted (ADA seal) adult and kid electric toothbrushes, smart brushes, refillable floss pick and string, refillable mouthwash and gum, all kept fresh with a refill delivery service. quip’s professional platform, which is behind quip Aligners and quipcare, is part of the company's future vision to connect personal care, oral health monitoring and professional care in one digital oral care companion app that helps access and manage all your oral care needs and guide and incentivize good oral health habits.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.