At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy and we are looking for a recruiter to help support our growth.
The People Team is looking for a Total Rewards Manager to join our People team to dive into internal and external data to build, implement and improve these programs. You will play an essential role in managing our current total rewards programs, evaluating their design and researching best practices that will enable us to enhance our plans and programs as the company grows.
The ideal candidate:
- Results oriented, focusing on creating solutions that drive results
- Data driven, understands the importance of data and can extract, analyze, and visualize data for easy consumption
- Thinks of the bigger pictures, understands the details that go into getting there and can bring people along on the journey
- Thrives in an environment where you can construct rewards design, processes, and tools
This position will report to the SVP of People.
- Lead the rewards program strategy and collaborate with business partners to understand their challenges related to compensation, benefits, and other reward programs and key issues in attracting, motivating and retaining high quality, diverse talent
- Manage compensation surveys, review and analyze data to recommend updates to salary structure aligned with company leveling
- Build incentive programs to drive performance in key areas of the business
- Support the performance review and compensation increase cycles
- Oversee projects focussing on market benchmarking, internal parity, job architecture, career path development, and incentive programs
- Partner with People Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to review new job descriptions and identify a compensation range
- Lead the annual open enrollment process including working with PEO Partner on plan design decisions and managing employee communication
- Establish metrics to measure reward program performance
- Own compensation and benefits analysis and generate reports to ensure that we are competitive in the market
- Develop ways to bring awareness and understanding of our benefits and compensation programs to all team members
- 5+ years of professional experience in compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar field
- Experience managing compensation programs and incentive plans
- Experience working with PEO partners
- Experience with stock options preferred
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic companies, start up experience preferred
- Advanced skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with compensation data providers (Options Impact, Radford etc.)
- Knowledge in HR systems, tools, and applications.
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (Remote currently in response to COVID-19)
- Competitive health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offered through MassMutual
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.