quip is a modern oral health company that designs and delivers products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for marketing to support integrated marketing campaigns, grow our provider channel relationships, retailer distribution effectiveness, omnichannel customer behavior and lead promotions, influencer marketing, sampling, trade marketing and brand partnerships for quip, especially through channel partnerships.
This is a unique opportunity to shape multiple aspects of integrated marketing plans and product lifecycle management within a dynamic, fast-growing marketing organization. The right candidate has the ability to think both creatively and analytically, and understands the value of relationship-building to drive results. Must possess a keen marketing / consumer curiosity and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
This role is a member of the brand marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Utilize marketing campaigns and media strategies to improve quip performance via channel partners
- Maintain channel promotional calendar, adjusting and re-planning as necessary to align with business objectives. Manage the execution of promotional campaigns, activations, and more to support sales targets and awareness initiatives. Lead briefing, feedback, and creative development process in partnership with in-house creative team
- Spearhead brand partnerships and campaigns focused on lead generation, app downloading, specific SKU support or audience awareness and consideration. Create partnership pipeline for new quip licensing and partnerships. Evaluate, strategize, and execute small to medium integration brand partnership opportunities, collaborating with the Business Development team as necessary
- Develop and execute communication strategies that support priority concepts, products, campaigns, events, retail partners, providers, and corporate initiatives
- Leverage public relations by managing the relationship with an external agency for media placements, leadership/conference speaking opportunities, and product seeding to further spread brand awareness, press mentions, and brand engagement with quip professional
- KOLs and internal SMEs for practice growth and marketing, retail excellence and integrated campaigns.
- Work with the Dental sales team to support with B2B lead generation efforts and practice marketing materials
- Work with the Clinical affairs team to ensure the brand and our clinical research and efforts are effectively expressed in an on brand and amplified manner and foster support and community in partnership with this team among dental hygienists, dentists, orthodontists and other professionals
- Collaborate with other marketers across social, content, brand, and growth to maximize influencer and partnership relationships and outputs
- Report on and analyze Nielsen data, and make recommendations on internal processes to ensure our retail programs, pitches and supporting campaigns are efficient and effective
- 4+ years experience in brand marketing / integrated marketing or communications with proven results
- Experience with influencer marketing, partnerships, or public relations preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations or a related field
- Creative, self-directed and resourceful marketer with a desire to establish best-in-class programs for quip
- Excellent relationship-building, verbal and written communication skills, with an understanding of what messages will resonate with influencers
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional groups at a dynamic company
- Keen awareness of process and what needs to happen when in order to effectively manage many moving parts of equal importance under tight deadlines
- Quantitative skills to analyze and assess the success of marketing efforts
- Thorough understanding of digital strategy, social platforms, and content creation
- Ability to work and achieve success in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (office is currently remote due to COVID-19)
- WiFi enabled rooftop
- Competitive medical benefit package (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offering through MassMutual
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with employee discount packages
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.