At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are a brand committed to making the mundane chore of oral care more simple, accessible, and enjoyable. We are looking for an experienced Marketer to advance the brand through product marketing, consumer research, and integrated marketing practices. We have millions of members and tens of thousands of professionals that are part of the larger quip community, this role will help to build interest, affinity, engagement, and retention with our members, the population at large, and our professional community.
You will work with leadership across teams to as a voice for the brand and quip customer. Building press worthy narratives, and positioning products on shelf and digitally in a way that resonates with people is second nature to you. Able to build and manage a team and organization to present research, plans, and briefs for marketing campaigns, product development and strategy. This role will work very closely with performance marketing and brand design teams to create and distribute campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels and will be comfortable creating structure and process to organize a team to grow brand metrics, product performance across channels and execute best in class campaigns that resonate with our target members. You likely have #brushingthoughts on new ways to build buzz around a brand or an idea.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing brand marketing strategies and campaigns across both physical or retail and digital or ecommerce touch points. Communicating a long term strategy while organizing and calendaring in a way that empowers other teams and lends visibility into the brand operations and strategy is key. These plans, calendars, and strategies should tie back to business goals and this role should work closely with our customer experience team to ensure that we are moving the needle on qualitative measures and perceptions of the quip brand. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in their experience working with stakeholders in customer support and retention or lifecycle marketing to reduce churn and ensure the brand comes to life through multiple channels and stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Develop new and innovative ways for quip to significantly expand brand awareness and considerations among target segments
- Own the brand marketing calendar, tie it to business goals, track effectiveness of campaigns and report on brand metrics and impact of marketing initiatives on the business.
- Create and manage partnerships that increase reach and amplify brand perception. + influence
- Make ideas come to fruition through clear RFPs, briefs, and follow ups
- Create a team culture that motivates and cultivates ideas that are innovative and fun
- Work with the brand design team to execute on strategy across ad campaigns, web, app, retail, professional, and other environments.
- Experience in leading the briefing and collaboration with creative agencies and in-house talent on multimedia creative projects spanning education, sales and awareness
- Provide hands-on direction and leadership to build a team and ensure campaigns are on-brand, executed on-time, and structured to achieve the greatest reach, buzz, cut-through amongst target members.
- Work with channel insights, business intelligence, and craft consumer research to inform the quip product development and research roadmap.
- Quantitative and qualitative research leadership, utilizing ethnographic observations, focus groups, surveys and reviews or other feedback mechanisms to present actionable insights, including brand awareness and perception studies
- Communicate clearly and consistently, able to present mood boards, communicate ideas in decks and visuals and through references to ensure alignment on a shared vision
- Desire to leverage past experience to make a business impact and put oral health in the spotlight
- 8+ years experience in marketing, advertising and/or brand development
- Managed a team of 6+ people
- Experienced working with large and complex audiences
- Have created campaigns across many different formats optimized at different times for experience, press coverage, brand sentiment shifts, engagement, and overall sales impact
- Fact-focused mindset with the ability to build systems and calendars to provide the most up to date and accurate information related to brand strategy and campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills and track record of entrepreneurial projects and improvements in previous positions
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Communicate clearly and consistently, written and verbal skills to match
- Desire to leverage past experience to make a business impact and motivated by a flexible environment
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field, Bonus: MBA
- Bonus: Experience tailoring advertising and messaging for professional/B2B audiences
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- WiFi enabled rooftop
- Competitive medical benefit package (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offering through MassMutual
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with employee discount packages
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.