At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are looking for a Creative Operations Manager to join the Brand Design team. This role will be instrumental in developing original content for the brand across all mediums, and will be the primary responsible for creative operations management. This management is inclusive of process and systems for all Brand Design projects through each step of the creative process: briefing, concepting, and stakeholder reviews to final delivery.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will possess excellent communication, project management, and asset organization skills that can juggle many moving parts. You will manage the creative calendar that includes projects across multiple business lines or products and creative formats email, print, events, video, display media, rich media, landing pages, and digital touchpoints. This role will as well as manage in-house production and resourcing. This person will work closely with the Brand Design team leads as well as many groups and individuals across the company as Brand Design fields requests from all departments.
- Ensure information is received, documented and briefed into well-defined deliverables for seamless project kickoffs
- Work in partnership with Art Direction and cross-functional teams to manage productions
- Drive change through thorough documentation, structure, process and technology solutions or tools
- Partner with the Brand Design leads on campaign timelines, resourcing and project prioritization
- Identify workflows that can be optimized and proactively develop solutions or plans to facilitate growth or improve efficiency
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess, address and escalate any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Serve as point of contact and manage budget, license, and usage between the Brand and external partners or talent
- Manage a library of production vendors, freelancers, and artists
- Oversee external production vendor engagements, contracts, negotiation and delivery of creative assets
- Regular reporting of the financial status of projects and budgeting for production spend throughout the year
- 6+ years working in a creative project management and/or production capacity, preferably in-house at an e-commerce company or at an agency managing more than one brand
- Experience allocating creative resources and optimizing creative workflows
- Experience working with packaging, ecommerce and advertising assets
- Comfortable working with various levels of stakeholders, from cross-functional partners to company leadership
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and proactively identify new projects
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize work to meet deadlines and requests
- Proactive in developing efficient systems and identifying areas of process optimization
- Understanding of content management systems and digital asset management best practices
- Familiarity with creative, and multimedia projects and file formats
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally and in writing, and provide clear direction on projects
- Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (the role is currently remote in response to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.